Monday, August 30, 2010

Thinking about "Revival"

As a pastor, I'm pretty careful about making political statements, but since Glenn Beck himself described his rally on the Washington Mall this past Saturday as "apolitical"-- that is, not about politics-- then I figure that I should be able to comment on the religious angle without it being taken politically.

Conveniently, Russell Moore has already done the job for me, and, not surprisingly, much better that I could have. Go read his "God, the Gospel, and Glenn Beck."



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen! Excellent article by Russell Moore.
Bruce, please consider preaching on this subject as it is desperately needed. Many are being deceived.

"Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness?"